Michael bought the new iPhone and gave me his old one! I’m going to activate it tomorrow. I just got the Tumblr and LastFM applications… does anyone have any more app suggestions?
Mazefinger is the best game ever by the way
“I suppose this is a little bit less relevant now that Tumblr has the “ask a question” feature, but it still happens. Does anyone else find it amusing when people ask a non-rhetorical question on their Tumblr, and instead of leaving an answer in the box or in a reblog, people just “like” it?
If you don’t think that’s at least somewhat funny, look at it this way. The real life equivalent of “liking” a question: A guy is walking down the sidewalk trying to figure out what time it is. He happens upon a large group of people, and he asks, “Excuse me. Does anyone have the time?”
They all turn and stare at him blankly. Then one by one, they respond by smiling, applauding and nodding their heads approvingly. The guy feels warm and fuzzy on the inside because these people clearly appreciate him, but he still has no idea what the hell time it is.” - theshalom
Yes, I do find this amusing as well. I also think it’s amusing when someone posts a horrible and depressing statement and people “like” it.
My cat died. RIP Fluffy. Most people just like it, as if they’re GLAD THAT HAPPENED TO YOU.
What’s great is that the original poster will probably get 100 “likes” on this post.
- Little Girl: ...um...(shuffles to the desk) excuse me...?
- Me: Hello! Can I help you with anything?
- Little Girl: No, that's ok. (skitters back to the table).
- Me: Okay. If you do have a question, you most certainly can ask me.
- Little Girl: Well...(moves slowly back to the desk)...I have a question.
- Me: Ah, and what would you like to ask?
- Little Girl: Um...do sometimes. Uh, sometimes does the museum come to life?
- (via apollosraven)